- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Master of Science in Accounting Forensics – 2016
- Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting – 2013
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as fidelity, inventory, contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claims.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, financial condition and personal injury.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous Microsoft Office based software programs.
- Raptor; Chicago, IL; 2013
- Leo Burnett; Chicago, IL; 2013 – 2016
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; 2016 – Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting.
Accounting experience includes:
- Examining financial data and resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Producing and analyzing financial statements.
- Preparing and managing audit-related documentation.
- Analyzing and maintaining client investment portfolios.
- Performing bookkeeping services.
- Developing and implementing SAP and software testing objectives.
Experience in developing accounting systems, preparing and managing financial documentation, auditing and operational issues.