- Masters of Business AdministrationTiffin University; Tiffin, Ohio
- Bachelor of Business AdministrationAmerican International University; Dhaka, Bangladesh
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Licensed Independent Adjuster in the State of Florida
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters; London, United Kingdom
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as fidelity, inventory, contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claims.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, financial condition and personal injury.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous Microsoft Office based software programs.
- S.H. Trading; Narayanganj, Bangladesh; March 2009 – September 2010
- Brac Bank Ltd.; Dhaka, Bangladesh; October 2010 – January 2011
- Liberty Tax; Tiffin, OH; January 2014 – March 2014
- New York Stock Exchange & NASDAQ; January 2014 – January 2015
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; January 2015 – Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting.
Accounting experience includes:
- Preparing tax returns and analyzing financial information.
- Performing various accounting duties; preparing financial statements, bookkeeping and maintaining accounting records.
- Preparing and maintaining office financial records.
- Preparing, compiling and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Performing financial strategic planning.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing plans for control, monitoring and reporting banking operations.
- Resolving internal and external audit findings.
Experience in tax preparation, financial analysis and general accounting duties.