- Certified Public Accountant – 2012 (State of California)
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Financial & Public Accounting
California State University (Los Angeles, California) – 2007
- Bachelors Degree in Public Finance – 2004
National Cheng-Chi University (Taipei, Taiwan)
Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as fidelity, inventory, contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claims.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, financial condition and personal injury.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous Microsoft Office based software programs, QuickBooks and tax preparation software.
- Acors Accounting Corp.; El Monte, CA; 2007 – 2008
- Frazer Frost, LLP; Brea, CA; 2008 – 2009
- Casey K. Tung, CPAs; Los Angeles, CA; 2010 – 2012
- The Halliwell Company, Ltd.; Batavia, IL; 2013
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; 2013 – Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting.
Accounting experience includes:
- Preparing itemized and standard individual tax returns.
- Researching and following up on various tax issues and community issues to management.
- Providing auditing, bookkeeping, consulting, corporate acquisition analysis and tax services.
- Performing internal controls and financial statements audits for SEC clients.
- Performing all aspects of audit engagements, including but not limited to, multi-level consolidation, re-performance of financial statements, engagement planning, inventory rollback and revenue recognition for clients ranging from manufacturing, high technology to service industry.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports to summarize current and projected financial position for clients.
- Generating yearly financial statement forecasts, capital expenditure and expenses budgets.
Experience in tax preparation, financial analysis and consultation.