- Master of Science in Accountancy – 2010
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as fidelity, inventory, contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claims.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty and financial condition.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous Microsoft Office based software programs.
- Benedictine University; Lisle, IL; January 2008 – March 2010
- Career Education Corporation; Hoffman Estates, IL; April –November 2010
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; 2011 – Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting. Past experience as intern in corporate tax department.
Accounting experience includes:
- Analyzing Sales and Use Tax of multiple states in the United States.
- Filing Federal tax returns, State tax returns, and Personal Property tax returns using [email protected]
- Vouching and preparing expenses and fixed assets invoices for auditing requirements.
- Filing Unclaimed Property Reporting and Personal Property tax returns covering multiple states in the U.S.
- Researching IRA and CCH to find solutions for specific tax issues and exploring tax saving opportunities.
Vice President of the Chinese Students Association, Benedictine University.