- Master of Science – Industrial Administration – 1965
West Lafayette, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering – 1964
Iowa State University
- Certified as Enrolled Agent for the IRS
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as dishonesty, inventory and contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claim.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, financial condition, and personal injury.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous software programs.
- Amoco Chemical Company; Chicago, IL; 1965-1999
- NAPA Auto Parts; Yorkville, IL; 2001-2007
- H & R Block; Oswego, IL; 1999-Present
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; 2007-Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting. Past experience in corporate budgeting, capital management, and economic and financial analysis.
Corporate finance experience includes:
- Economic analyses of multi-million dollar chemical plants for presentation to board of directors.
- Day-to-day operations of plant production.
- Supervision of the preparation of annual budgets.
- Analysis of actual financial data for comparison to budget data.
- Management of capital spending of a billion dollar product line.
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
- Development of monthly sales reports.
- Tracking of daily bank deposits and payroll expenses.
- Maintenance of check register in software.
33 years of corporate experience in budgeting, capital management, and economic and financial analysis.