- CPA Certification – 2008
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – 1994
Northern Illinois University
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of The Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Blue Goose Association
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as employee dishonesty, business interruption, extra expense, inventory, contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claims.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, business interruption, financial condition and personal injury. Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous spreadsheet programs and graphic software.
- Shore & Azimov, P.C., CPAs; Chicago; 1994-2000
- SDA CPAs, LLC; Aurora; 2001-Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting.
Accounting experience includes:
- Review of numerous claims, by financial institutions such as banks and credit unions, resulting from dishonest employees and management.
- Review of employee dishonesty claims involving foreign countries (e.g., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Taiwan).
- Review of numerous claims by financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions, resulting from dishonest employees and management.
- Review of lack of faithful performance claims submitted by credit unions.
- Review of claims by financial institutions for on-premises and/or forgery losses.
- Review of numerous claims, submitted by retail, wholesale and manufacturing entities, related to missing inventory and/or monies by employees.
- Assistance to clients with settlement issues.
- Interview of named employees, in employee dishonesty/embezzlement claims, on behalf of insurance companies.
- Involvement in reviewing contents and extra expense claims following fire losses at various manufacturers.
Diversified experience involving the review of various financial documentation of numerous public and privately owned companies, including retail, wholesale, manufacturing and services entities.