- Masters in Accountancy – 1990
University of Texas
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – 1987
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Public Accountant in the States of Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and New York
- Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Independent Adjuster (All Lines) in States of Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Montana and North Carolina
- Licensed Adjuster (Property & Casualty) in State of Texas
- Licensed Independent Adjuster (Property & Casualty) in States of South Carolina and Utah
- Licensed Adjuster (Property & Casualty, Excluding Workers Compensation) in State of New Hampshire
- Licensed Adjuster (Casualty, All Lines Except Workers Compensation) in State of Connecticut
- Licensed Independent Adjuster (Lines 4, 5) in State of Delaware
- Licensed Firm Adjuster in State of New Mexico
- Licensed Insurance Claim Adjuster in State of California
- Licensed Non-resident Company Adjuster in State of West Virginia
- Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate of The American Bar Association
- Regular Attendee of The Fidelity Law Association and Co-speaker in October 1998, October 2001 and October 2004
- Regular Attendee of The Surety Claims Institute
- Regular Attendee of PLRB
- Vice Chair of the ABA FSLC Committee
Professional concentration is in providing investigation, verification and evaluation of fidelity and professional liability insurance claims through examination of financial records, operating policies and procedures, and interviews of individuals involved.
Services include recommendations and report preparation. Other services include assistance in settlement negotiations, testifying, litigation support, mediation, arbitration, and obtaining proofs of loss, releases and assignments.
- Campos & Stratis, CPAs; Chicago and Texas; 1987-1992
- Shore & Azimov, P.C., CPAs; Milwaukee; 1992-2000
- Matson, Driscoll & Damico, LLP, CPAs; Chicago; 2000
- SDC CPAs, LLC, CPAs; Aurora; 2001-Present
- Employee dishonesty claims in excess of $82,000,000.
- International employee dishonesty claims involving but not limited to: Germany, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Italy, Netherlands, Taiwan, China, and Australia.
- Review and translation of crime claims in foreign languages.
- Employee dishonesty claims involving international banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions and commercial enterprises.